Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Favorite Guy from Ms. Mina Esguerra's books: Manolo

I already answered this using my Twitter account but after answering another question in line with this and since I made a new blog, I thought it was better to answer here. Manolo, Manolo, Manolo. *sigh* He's a character from one of Ms. Mina Esguerra's books, "Love Your Frenemies". I loved how I could think of a real person who exists like him. He wasn't the far-fetched guy you read about in other books. He wasn't perfect but that's all the more reason why I love him.

I saw his transition, how he matured all those years. That bad boy/heartbreaker image he had going was accompanied by his real feelings for Kimmy and his kindness. He may not show it or talk about it as much but he really cares for her deeply. I kind of want to have me a Manolo someday. I love, love, love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment